Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:45:15 +0100
From:      "J.C.Travers" <J.C.Travers@durham.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Application menus

Is there a system in FreeBSD to register applications with a menu
database (just like the menu system in Debian) so that X windows menus
can be automatically created. If not is there a viable way to do this
(some sort of python script or something). For an idea of the sort of
thing look at the debian menu package, it seems very simple and easy to
implement, it just needs a field in the package config file.

Cheers,
John Travers

P.s. I'm not on the list, could you please post to me in person?