Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2017 19:00:31 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <emss@free.fr>
Subject:   Freeswitch can't stop properly on 11-STABLE

Hello,

I'm facing an issue with Freeswitch (1.6.x or 1.8.x, FreeBSD port or
manual build from FS git) on 11-Stable (GENERIC or custom configuration
make no difference).

When closing the application via cli, all modules unload until it gets
stuck and has to be SIGKILLed to stop the process.

I've gathered information that is available in a ticket on Freeswitch
JIRA :
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-10580

The problem seems to be related to 11-Stable as I can't reproduce the
issue with 10.3-RELEASE.

Any idea, anyone ?

Regards

Éric Masson