Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:38:34 +0530
From:      "Joseph Koshy" <joseph.koshy@gmail.com>
To:        "Lorraine Chin" <lchin@datatekcorp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-standards@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to know what RFCs supported?

> Is there a list of supported RFCs available for a given
> release of FreeBSD?

> We currently have FreeBSD 5.4 and our customer wants to know
> what RFCs we're compliant with.

> We can upgrade but it would only make sense if we knew what
> new RFCs we would get.

Our release notes list the new RFCs supported in each release.
Other than this we don't have a single comprehensive list
of supported RFCs.  Perhaps we need a standards(7) manual
page that lists all standards-related status in a given
release.

--
FreeBSD Volunteer,     http://people.freebsd.org/~jkoshy