Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 1995 14:52:51 -0400
From:      Basket Case <11jmitch@gallux.gallaudet.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with latest 2.1.0 w/ NE2000 card

Hi --

I'm not sure exactly where to post this, but I guess it would go here --
with the older 2.1.0-950726-SNAP release, the setup/boot program worked fine
with my ethernet (ne2000 card).  But the current boot disk does not work with
it properly.  Basically what happens when I set it up to get files via FTP
and when it tries to setup the card, it gets an error:

"Destination Address Required"

And when turning on debugging, i notice it doing the following command:

ifconfig sl0 inet 134.231.56.107 netmask 255.255.0.0

I guess it is probably more of a technicial problem or something wasn't setup
right, but I have no idea as to how to "fix" the problem (if I can)...  The
problem is with the 2.1.0-950922-SNAP release (yes, I picked up the latest
copy a few moments ago.)

-- Jon