Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:15:56 -0500
From:      "Ali Mashtizadeh" <mashtizadeh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with Driver for ATI Remote Wonder

Hi Everyone,

I seem to have a small problem. I get this warning:
WARNING: Device driver "atims0" has wrong version and is disabled. Recompile
KLD module.
WARNING: Device driver "atikbd0" has wrong version and is disabled.
Recompile KLD module.

I was wondering what that is from. I am having trouble making this driver
create two nodes in the /dev directory with different names and cdev
structures. I need this since I'm trying to write a driver for ATI remote
control that needs to export both a keyboard and mouse interface. Unless I'm
doing something wrong or there is a better way?

Ali Mashtizadeh

P.S. If anyone is interested in this driver and wants to help me test it
email me. I'm still a few days away from finish it its my first USB driver
:-). It should work with any remote wonder controller (Possibly other X10
hardware).