Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:17:25 -0500
From:      mapaquin@cca.qc.ca (Marc Andre Paquin)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   modem compatibility problems

Hello,

I am looking for a good PCI 56K V.90 modem (internal if possible) that will work
with FreeBSD 2.2.8 as well as with Win95 (2 OS on the same HD). My reseller doesn't
know any thing about Unix (!). I don't know what to buy... I have been told that
with juppers, I would have to switch settings each time a boot in the other OS...
This is crazy if I have to open the box each time!!!!

Help!
--
Marc André Paquin