Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 04:42:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
To:        Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>, "Adam Crosby" <acrosby@ameritech.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLP

Tim, first I have someone looking into this from FreeBSD.  Second, I don't know how ofter you read these posts but I've given my configs several times without responses.  I've also given several error messages etc.  I'm not new to the Engineering field, I'm just new to the Unix world.  I'm very much aware of how to troubleshoot problems and ask for help.

I do appreciate you helping out. I figure if anyone was interested in helping they will ask any appropriate questions they have like Jim and others have done. In any case so I don't confuse matters, I'll let Jim do what he can to help out. If that doesn't help I'll post all of my configs, error messages etc here again.

Again Thanks..

--- Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>