Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:42:54 -0400
From:      "Suvrat" <suvrat@utstar.com>
To:        <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Patch to PicoBSD net to fix pam stuff

Hi,
The FreeBSD handbook gives an impression that one can use kernel or iijPPP
with isdnd. But from the code it looks like only the syncPPP can be used.
Which makes sense as I donot need any async processing on an ISDN line! But
lot of comments in the I4B code still refer to USERLAND PPP which I assume
is iijPPP. I am new to this and do no if this descripany is for real or I
am missing something? Well I am interested in using iijPPP on ISDN so I can
do MPPP.
thanks
suvrat
email: suvrat@utstar.com
Senior Software Engineer            Ph (w) 732-767-5219
UTStarcom Inc                                 (r)  732-721-3304
33 Wood Ave. south, 8th Flr.
Iselin, NJ 08830