Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2018 07:15:35 +0000
From:      "Alexia Wolker" <alexia.wolker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Guest post article to your blog

Hi!

My name is Alexia Wolker. I recently came across your site freebsd.org and =
I really liked it!

I'm experienced writer and editor able to plan all of an organization=E2=80=
=99s communications strategies. I'm writing professional articles on topics=
 that are discussed on your blog and I think I can write for you a some of =
the interesting articles that will be useful for your readers.

I have a unique and helpful article and I'm want to post on freebsd.org

Hope to hearings from you soon.

Thank you in forward,

Alexia

 =