Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 21:11:50 +0100
From:      David Larkin <David.Larkin@djl.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KEYBOARD mapping

--------------8B257630AAC966E85CD737F2

Hi ,

You may have followed my ealier tales of woe concerning

- panic : vinvalbuf: dirty bufs

- mounting old filesystem

I'm still trying to work out how to fix them but meanwhile

I have a new problem.

I re installed  3.4

Now I find my keyboard mapping is all wrong and I can't

find characters such as # | \ , at least not where I'd expect them ;-)

I've given up working at the console, and I'm ssh-ing from another machine for now.

I remember selecting my keyboard during the installation

I obviously got this wrong.

How do I change it retrspectively ?

Dave

--------------8B257630AAC966E85CD737F2

<pre>Hi ,</pre>

<pre>You may have followed my ealier tales of woe concerning</pre>

<pre>
- panic : vinvalbuf: dirty bufs</pre>

<pre>- mounting old filesystem</pre>

<pre>I'm still trying to work out how to fix them but meanwhile</pre>

<pre>I have a new problem.</pre>

<pre>I re installed&nbsp; 3.4</pre>

<pre>Now I find my keyboard mapping is all wrong and I can't</pre>

<pre>find characters such as # | \ , at least not where I'd expect them ;-)</pre>

<pre>I've given up working at the console, and I'm ssh-ing from another machine for now.</pre>

<pre>I remember selecting my keyboard during the installation</pre>

<pre>I obviously got this wrong.</pre>

<pre>How do I change it retrspectively ?</pre>

<pre>Dave</pre>
&nbsp;</html>