Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:09:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@aciri.org>
To:        zaks@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl (Slawek Zak)
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dummynet problem

> Well. It is not the case I think. Both transfers were for big files (~200MB
> each). I've zeroed the counters after start. Measurments are acuurate according
> to both rules as well as lftp status messages.

actually the counters you sent me only showed some 300Kbytes per transfer
(which amount to 40s at the speed you mention -- a time which is quite short
considering queueing delays etc, at those speeds), and the throughput
indications from *ftp counters are not always accurate.

please check again your setup. As i said, i tried a config with different
weights, and it did what it was supposed to do.

	cheers
	luigi