Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:52:19 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 56k/isdn

Howdy,

There's the Eicon Diva Server card, but you'll have to port the Linux driver
yourself - the folks who wrote the Linux drivers aren't interested in
writing it for the xBSD platforms.
Getting datasheets for either the Eicon range of cards (Diva Server) or the
Digi range of cards (Datafire RAS) is next to impossible, so the only
reference is the Linux driver code for both these products.
This is probably better discussed on the freebsd-isdn mailing list.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au