Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:26:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kevin Yacoben <yacoben@aduxb.fnal.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORD, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Support for Buslogic's Flashpoint LT SCSI card

Does anyone know the status of any support for the Buslogic's
Flashpoint LT SCSI card???
I have read all of the past posting and have found little
to indicate that there is any effort in the FreeBSD community to support
these cards. What I did find were suggestions that ranged from upgrading
to a supported card to going out and purchasing new supported hardware!!!
Hmmmmm, is it just me or does this sound a bit like a Microsoft
solution!! Well using that logic I guess I could go out and get an OS that
supports these cards, like Linux, Solarisx86, SCO, OS2 or even (ugggggg)
NT!

Regards,
	Kevin Yacoben

Kevin Yacoben