Date:      Thu, 6 May 2004 11:13:03 -0400
From:      "David Wassman" <dmwassman@hotmail.com>
To:        "'Christian Hiris'" <4711@chello.at>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Sound server issue

Thanks again and for all the help. I will mess around with it. I am sure
I can figure it out now that I no where to look. I appreciate all the
help/

David Wassman
Halcyon DIR Dive Systems
Director of Technical Services and Quality Control
Office: 1-800-425-2966 ext 315
Fax: 386-454-0815
Email: Wassman@halcyon.net