Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:01:20 -0600
From:      "WolfRyder" <wolfryder@qwest.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Okay, what am I doing wrong here

Kenzo,

Thanks for the link!

I used the instructions (which are very good, btw) and still (for the 3rd
time) had it lose the tty terminals. I was so frustrated I was yelling and
swearing and finally turned the computer off and went to read a book.

My spouse, out of the kindness of his heart, turned it back on and
discovered the mergemaster didn't merge the files correctly. I'm sure it
was something I did wrong because I still don't quite understand when you
should merge files, use the old or replace with the new .

He fixed it (a matter of running mergemaster and fixing the 2 things that
didn't merge right) and I now have a working bsd machine.

On to installing and setting up apache/php/mysql.

Wolf