Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:02:05 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Greg Lehey's Brains WANTED :-)

Hi there,
Greg & the Gang,
I am currently Nuking aout stuff from my system, and reinstalling the
ports, etc.  I need some script to traverse the whole system searching
for aout libs, and binaries, and write their path to a file so I can
figure out where they are burried.
Please help.
Thanks
--
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.