Date:      Sun, 9 May 2010 15:46:33 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        support@midphase.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [#24488400] Why TB forgets attachment application choices?

On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 03:10:08PM -0700, Yuri wrote:
> support@midphase.com wrote:
> >Hello,
> >I'm unsure of what you are referring to as "TB". Are you referring to a
> >Dedicated server, by chance? (You have reached Shared Hosting support. We
> >are not familiar with the Dedicated systems.)
> >

> I didn't contact any "midphase" and don't know what that refers to, and
> why modphase replies.
> TB =ThunderBird. I wrote to gecko@FreeBSD.org and CC to
> freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org.
>
> Yuri

	hi people,

	first, thanks to bruce cran for calling midphase.com from the
	uk and getting involved.  i was ready to fire off some ugly
	email their way about this fmess-up since i was the first
	poster #ticketed.

	i do not appreciate this kind of prank anymore than anyone
	else onlist.  this may be yet-another-kiddie-scriptor who has
	found more holes in php-ware.  ...i trust than when he is
	found:: show no mercy, take no prisoners.

	gary

	(*******)