Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:55:29 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Peter Trinh <peter1.trinh@verizon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Question about old FreeBSD versions

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 03:47:23PM -0800, Peter Trinh wrote:
> Hi FreeBSD Administrator,
>=20
> I am working on some FreeBSD driver code that was written a few years bac=
k for FreeBSD 4.3. I already downloaded and installed 4.10 (using FTP ISO i=
mage), but there have been so many changes in the kernel between the 4.3 an=
d 4.10. As a result, I've had a lot of problems compiling the driver.=20
>=20
> I wish that I could be able to download the 4.3 and start from there. Is =
there a way to get 4.3 ?

Please wrap your lines at 70 characters so your mail may be easily
read.

You can easily check out the source code for 4.3 from the CVS
repository, alternatively http://mirrorlist.freebsd.org/ lists lots of
sites that still carry the installation files.

Kris

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--