Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:40:40 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Blooper of the week

-----Forwarded message from Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>-----

For some reason just now my computer suddenly stopped responding to
commands. Nothing I tried would work, until I killed my mail app.
What a mess! After sticking it all back together I've got four copies of
nearly everything, I don't know which emails I've replied to let alone which
I had read or deleted. And you know what the problem was? I had the caps
lock on and didn't notice. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go crawl under this
nice big rock :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more

-----End of forwarded message-----

PS, I had to resend this because I'd left out "@freebsd.org". Grrr...
I hope this level of expertise isn't habit-forming!

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more