Date:      Mon, 31 May 2010 23:49:14 -0700
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@freebsd.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, Ade Lovett <ade@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Missing direct dependencies on devel/gettext

On May 31, 2010, at 15:54 , Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> I took care of all those maintained by gnome and marcus.  However, =
many
> of them already had USE_GETTEXT so I'm not sure why they were not =
bumped
> in the first pass.

Beats the hell out of me.  The script that did the "if USE_GETTEXT then =
bump (or add) PORTREVISION" had been so overly tested it was bordering =
on the silly.  Checked the results multiple times, yet it seems that =
monolithic commits like this are just prone to Sod's Law.

Anyway, thanks for your help, much appreciated.

-aDe