Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:30:16 +0000
From:      "Dead Line" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI modem configuration.

Hello There,

   Well, I went thro the handbook, I couldnot find the answer.

   Iam on FreeBSD 4.8-R fresh installation, there is Internal PCI Modem
   when i run the command,

# pnpinfo
Checking for Plug-n-Play devices...
No Plug-n-Play devices were found
#

and the command pciconf -l -v  will show me the following about the modem.

none1@pci0:16:0:        class=0x070000 card=0x10031436 chip=0x1003127a
rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
vendor   = 'Rockwell Semiconductor Systems (Also Conexant)'
device   = '65785467 HCF 56k V.90 Modem'
class    = simple comms
subclass = UART

   How i can Configure and run this device? whats the device name?
   all what i found in the handbook its about serial external
communications,

   Can Someone Advise?

   Thanks.
   Marwan