Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <cvs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>, <jkoshy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   attic restoration request:  ports/devel/cvslines

Dear repomeisters,

Please restore the attic files for the cvslines port.  The port was
removed by Joseph Koshy (its creator and maintainer) with this log
message:

	Remove this port: cvslines sources have not been available for
	nearly half a year now and I've been unable to find a mirror or
	archive.

Subsequently, the attic files were destroyed by a repomeister.

I have an intact copy of the cvslines sources and I am interested in
reviving the port.  The attic files are in
http://people.freebsd.org/~trevor/ports/cvslines.tar.gz .  Please restore
them to the repository so the revived port may have its history.
--
Trevor Johnson