Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:57:00 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        Mike Zanker <A.M.Zanker@open.ac.uk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Moving from 2.2.8-STABLE to ELF 3.0-CURRENT (success)

On Fri, 08 Jan 1999 10:51:36 GMT, Mike Zanker wrote:

> I meant the libraries in /usr/local/lib built from the ports
> collection.

Ah, great. This is encouraging, because it means that it's something
which a normal ports rebuild and find -ctime will sort out.

Thanks again for the feedback to the list. I hate "me too" posts as much
as the next guy, so y'all can assume it went well for me too if you
don't see mail from me within the next few days. ;-)

Later,
Sheldon.