Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:19:39 +0200
From:      Martin <nakal@web.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic on 7.2-p1 i386

--MP_/IqUu_lpBKEKgi_u.PQq3NzR

Hi,

the custom kernel, I've built on my home router catched a panic today.
I don't have any dump, because swap is encrypted. I've got some
information written by hand... I hope it helps a bit.

fault virtual address = 0xa
fault code = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer = 0x20:0xc07834
stack pointer = 0x28:0xc39aab50
frame pointer = 0x28:0xc39aab6c
code segment = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
             = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags = resume, IOPL = 0
current process = 11 (idle: cpu0)
Stopped at md_get_mem+0xf: mov 0x4(%eax),%ebx

eax = 0x6
ebx = 0xc0714907
ds = sc_buffer.9247+0xe708

Stack trace:
md_get_mem
md_get_uint32
md_get_uint32le
tc_ticktock
hardlock

uname -a:
FreeBSD epona.local 7.2-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p1 #1: Wed Jun
10 20:22:30 CEST 2009     root@epona.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/EPONA
i386

--
Martin