Date:      Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:17:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "P.U.Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   running derive6 in wine

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with running the Computer Algebra
System derive6 in wine?

I downloaded two missing .dlls and get the application started.
Calculations on the algebra sheet can be done, but as soon as I
try to open a graphics window derive6 will freeze.
I'am running this on 5.4 -STABLE and run wine right out of the
box, i.e. didn't set any special configurations yet.

Please mind: This is not a very serious problem and of course I
know about maxima, mupad and yacas, which do fine work.

Thanks though for your answers,

Uli.

* Peter Ulrich Kruppa - Wuppertal - Germany *