Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:11:00 -0700
From:      "Erin McNew" <tuxgirl@gmail.com>
To:        "Predrag Punosevac" <punosevac@math.arizona.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Canon A620, FreeBSD and gphoto2

Thank you for the suggestions.  I did try mounting the camera, but since I
had to use gphoto2 in linux, I figured I'd probably need to do so in freebsd
as well.  It gave me the message saying it required a block device.

I do not quite know what you mean about switching my camera to PTP mode.  I
did not need to do anything special under Linux, but I will google a bit to
see what I can figure out related to that.

I will look into your suggestions a bit more closely tonight when I get back
home.

If I'm understanding your explanation correctly, the fact that my camera is
showing up as ugen0 instead of usb0 is not a problem, correct?

Thanks!
~Erin

--
http://www.tuxgirl.com