Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:43:18 -0700
From:      "Reed A. Cartwright" <cartwright@asu.edu>
To:        Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Synchronising ports with package cluster

If you have any patches for the script, please send them my way and I
will merge them as needed.

It looks to me like 101amd64-default no longer exists.  Maybe it has
been disabled for some reason.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Mike Clarke
<jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 Apr 2015 02:06:35 Reed A. Cartwright wrote:
>> It is possible to grab the revision information from the build logs.
>> I have written a script to pull the number and update a local svn copy
>> of the ports.
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/reedacartwright/8622973baf89b263a6d7
>
> That script is what I've been using, with minor mods because I need to update
> /usr/ports instead of a poudriere jail which I'm not using here.
>
> The problem is that 101amd64-default hasn't been built on
> beefy2.isc.freebsd.org since version 381523 on 2015-03-18_03h47m09s.
>
> The mystery is where do we get the logs from now?
>
> --
> Mike Clarke

Reed A. Cartwright, PhD
Barrett Honors Faculty
Assistant Professor of Genomics, Evolution, and Bioinformatics
School of Life Sciences
Center for Evolutionary Medicine and Informatics
The Biodesign Institute
Arizona State University
Address: The Biodesign Institute, PO Box 875301, Tempe, AZ 85287-5301 USA
Packages: The Biodesign Institute, 1001 S. McAllister Ave, Tempe, AZ
85287-5301 USA
Office: Biodesign A-224A, 1-480-965-9949
Website: http://cartwrig.ht/