Date:      Mon, 07 May 2001 11:43:39 +0200
From:      Robert Hellwig <Robert.Hellwig@Sun.COM>
To:        Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
Cc:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still having problems with the jdk12beta port

Hi there,

Well I tried to build it by hand…but got the same wired error as when
trying to built from the ports. I put the hole thing on hold and
installed the linux 13 jdk.
But what I really don't understand is, why? Why do I get these strange
errors. Downloading the wrong src is no option because the files are
being checksum-ed…I'm still puzzled but thanks for your time and
patience.

--Robert