Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:54:22 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        "Bill Lyles" <jffusion@adelphia.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager

Simplest is to just start a Windows install.

Of course you can't run FreeBSD after you do this unless you *then* turn
around and use BootMagic or some other multiple boot manager, so the better
thing is to install BootMagic to start with.

But FreeBSD's boot manager doesn't usually cause such trouble--in fact,
that's the nice thing about it--the last partition booted is automatically
made active, which is almost always what you want.  You can use boot0cfg -s
to change that behavior, though, if you want.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

-------> Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  (let him go home)  <-----------