Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:02:33 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mutt ?  (Mail package, like elm)

As Charles Henrich wrote:

> > Joerg Wunch, Ollivier Robert, myself are three.  And I know there are
> > others because I peroidically get email about the mutt port.
>
> What are people doing about the background problem?  rxvt and slang?

Which background problem?  I'm running Mutt in a plain xterm (color),
and as i wrote previously, the most annoying thing by know is the
resize bug.  I've noticed that the lucidatypewriter fonts choke on the
line drawing characters used in the thread display, but the default
fonts for xterm grok it so i figure it's not exactly Mutt's fault.

--
cheers, J"org