Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:50:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org, dillon@freebsd.org, jhb@freebsd.org
Subject:   that ucred invariant stuff.

John, do you REALLY want that invariant stuff to clear ucreds in user
space. Matt and I discussed it and we'd really prefer to just shoot it.
I'm not sure what it gives you but I'm planning on having a flag on teh
thread that says when the thread is supposed to be in user mode
so maybe you can test that instead if you suspect that you're accessing
a thread presently in userland.