Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:10:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFSTT

I have been equally frustrated by this program.  I took the
source and compiled it on my RedHat system and it works just
fine - no patches, nothing.  So I just used xset fp+
inet/RedHat:7101 to feed mt FreeBSD the truetype fonts.

Then I got the bright idea of recompiling the program "as
is" on FreeBSD, without using the port.  And the results
were just as crappy as they were with the port. So, my
RedHat server is both my IBM DB2 server and my Truetype
server. *grin*

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *