Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 1996 12:37:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rob Hartill <robh@imdb.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1.6 make world died

Bill Fenner wrote:

>In message <199611162137.VAA01184> you write:
>>Is it possible to continue "make world" from where it broke down ?
>
>"make world" won't rebuild stuff that doesn't need it, so it will only
>check the status for everything before sendmail.  So just do another
>"make world".

Thanks.

On the few occasions I've needed to restart 'make world' I've gotten
the feeling it was starting again. It's reassuring to know that's not
the case.

[removing the offending line in sendmail's main.c seems to have done the
trick. Now waiting for the rest to build]

cheers,
rob
--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/