Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:31:41 GMT
From:      Dan Odom <daniel@jimi.danodom.com>
To:        Andrew Gordon <arg@arg1.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiple serial ports

Obvious problem:  what does one do if one does not have MS-DOS
anywhere?  Adaptec, for example, includes the software in the card
BIOS accesible via a hotkey during boot.  I love their cards.  If I
can only change the numbers using a DOS utility, I can't change them
at all.

This is a straight BSD office (BSDI 2.1, BSDI 3.0, FreeBSD 2.7.1, and
FreeBSD 2.2.2).

--
Daniel Odom, software engineer
http://www.danodom.com/