Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 15:18:03 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        mestery@visi.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SETI teams

Actually, since they seem to have totally munged the team mechanism
since first introducing it, I might suggest that everyone switch to
the freebsd team instead because it's going to be the first (and sadly
only) FreeBSD team people see when they search for "FreeBSD", which is
the obvious thing to search for.

A straight-up FreeBSD team didn't exist at the time that team freebsd
was created and so I joined that one first.  When I saw what they'd
done to the team stats ordering, I switched over.  I know how people
think when presented with a search button. :)

- Jordan