Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:26:15 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firewire Support?

I have my eye on an external IDE enclosure with a firewire interface.
Does FreeBSD support firewire?  I've looked in the hardware notes for
4.7-RELEASE and do not see any listing so I'm assuming it's not
supported.  Can anyone clarify this for me as I am very interested in
the enclosure as it seems to be a cheap way to increase my online
storage capacity.

Thanks,

Drew