Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:41:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Daniel Kramer <tdk98@hampshire.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Random rebooting

Hello,

I am running a recent 4.1-STABLE system (Abit BP6, 2 533 Celerons, 2
Quantum IDE HD running off the IDE/33 ports, and a 3Com 3C905B).
While transfering a large number of mp3s over my lan via scp the system
randomly rebooted with no error messages in any of the logs.  Has anyone
encountered this?  The system is on a ups so power problems should be out
of the question.  It is a new system but has been running with no problems
for over a week.  However, this is the most network stress I had put on
it. Thanks,

Trevor

uname -a:
FreeBSD ruggles.trevorkramer.com 4.1-20000821-STABLE FreeBSD
4.1-20000821-STABLE #0: Tue Aug 29 12:51:40 CDT 2000
trevor@ruggles.trevorkramer.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/082900SMP  i386