Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:54:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Rob Levandowski <robl@phoebe.accinet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Year 2000 compliance statement?

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Rob Levandowski wrote:
> Previously, I had been a strong supporter of FreeBSD.  This note is
> making me reconsider that.  The advantages of FreeBSD aren't worth this
> level of arrogance and hubris.  If I wanted a "tough sh*t" attitude, I

Please consider that one person does not speak for all members of the
FreeBSD community. Especially consider that one person does not speak
for the core group of FreeBSD development team who have put together an
astonishingly good package.

Every day there are several people (including core members) who send at
least 50 messages today.  I haven't heard anyone say, "It's free
software. Like it or lump it."

Don't let one email shake your "strong support" of FreeBSD.

 VVVVVVV
/ 0\ / 0\  Have fun,
     )	   Jason Wells
)-------(  Wannabe Sysadmin