Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:28:23 +0200
From:      Anton Moryashin <anton@urtf.sebastopol.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How can I setup VPN with Win2000 server?

Hi, All.

I am looking for any information about VPN under FreeBSD.
Unfortunately I have to setup VPN between FreeBSD box and Win2000.
I have decided to use scheme like this:

--------------------
Branch 1           |

Net 192.168.6.0/24 |
----\              |
----------------------Win2000(VPNserver)-realIP
(1.1.1.1)---Internet/\/\/\/
----/              |
--------------------

--------------------
Branch 2            |
Net 192.168.1.0/24  |
---\                |
-----------------------192.168.1.4--FreeBSD box-|
---/                |                           |
                    |                         [modem]
                    |                       leased async.
--------------------|                     line to the my
					    ISP (64kbit/s)
					    Here I use pppd daemon to
						make a link.
                                          RealIP: 2.2.2.2
					  ===>
					  Internet/\/\/\/\/

Could anyone show me resources where I can find information about VPN
under FreeBSD?
To my mind I should use mpd-netgraph port to setup VPN. But mpd's
documentation isn't clear. Can I use [pppd] and [mpd] at the same time?
Anyway the question is: What software do I have to use in the my case?
Has anyone installed the VPN as I'm going to install?