Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:59:18 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Bob Hall <rjhjr0@gmail.com>
Cc:        PJ <af.gourmet@videotron.ca>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I hate to bitch but bitch I must

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Bob Hall wrote:

> I'm a native English speaker, and the manual makes perfect sense to me.
> It's very clear to me that since the statement is in the BUGS section,
> it means that the utility should, but doesn't. Since it follows a
> statement that the utility doesn't, the meaning is unambiguous.

I understand it, but see ambiguity in the word "should".  Easy enough to
rewrite:

BUGS
This utility does not work on active file systems.

Now here's my challenge to PJ: use send-pr(1) or the web PR interface at
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html to submit this as a doc bug report.

That's how FreeBSD gets better, and how you help the next person in the
same situation.