Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:40:42 +0200
From:      Thomas Runge <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD JDK1.2.2 with patchset9 build is fail.

後藤大地 wrote:

> When I build the Native JDK1.2.2 (on FreeBSD 4.0-release) with patchset9,

> % ./buildscript
>
> ERROR: Your ALT_BOOTDIR environment variable does not point

Please follow the instructions on

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/kjkoster/java/

especially the part "Install Required Ports". You need our old
jdk 1.1.8 as well as the linux jdk 1.2.2.
After installing that make that buildscript or set the environment
variables manually. ALT_BOOTDIR must point to the directory
where your linux jdk 1.2.2 is installed in.

--
Tom