Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:49:56 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Applications

Can you tell us a little bit more about your apps?

Title:	    <app name>
Author:       <author's name>
Justification: <a brief description of app and why do you think is useful>
URL/FTP:    <where people can download the app>

Very interested in your web page counter for I forsee a need for a forum
or a web page with all kinds of neat info on native freebsd apps . A native
freebsd page counter would be nice to have.

Also, I am thinking about sticking this app list in an ldap server  which means
we will be able to access the info from a variety of ways : shell scripts, cool
graphic front-ends,  applets, etc...

	Lets keep rolling Boys and Gals!

--

 Amancio Hasty