Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:16:20 +0000
From:      iulian dumbrava <iuliand@romtelecom.net>
To:        Vinh <vvvinh@ifi.edu.vn>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A question about configuringl freeBSD

Hello Vinh
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:55:20 -0700
V wrote:

Vinh> I install xfree86(KDE) of freeBSD, MY COMPUTERS
Vinh>
Vinh> 1 pentium 200Mhz card grahics s3 Trio64v+, monitor zenith
Vinh>
Vinh> 2 K6 AMD 500Mhz  CARD graphics ATI 4Mb Mache 64 IIC, MONITOR dell E77p0,
Vinh>
Vinh> After configuring ? the mouse appear on monitor, but when i move the
Vinh> mouse, it disappears
Vinh>
Vinh> How can i do to install graphics sucessfully ? Please help me !
Vinh>
Vinh> Vinh

What kind of mouse do you have?
Try to use protocol auto.
HTH

----
Iulian Dumbrava
ROMTELECOM. O&M Network. IN National Management Center
--
Phone: 021.203.24.11
Mobile: 0722.467.001