Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 1997 20:39:09 +0200
From:      "Jochim Kuebart" <joa@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail, POP and ppp

Hi!

When I call sendmail, I only pass -bd flags, and yet, whenever I send a
mail (on port 25), it sends it and thus connects my ppp line to my ISP....
How do I make sendmail keep mails and send it when I type, say sendmail -q?

And something else: how do I make sendmail connect to my IPS's POP3 server
and get mail? It could deliver those mails locally (I have a local
network), because my ISP allows me to use different user names.

Help is appreciated!

c u Jo

FreeBSD                                  <http://www.freebsd.org>;
Top breeders recommend it