Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:11:22 -0400
From:      Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   mpd VPN won't work after upgrade from 4.6-STABLE to 4.8-STABLE

I upgraded a week ago from 4.6-STABLE to 4.8-STABLE, and subsequently
my mpd-based VPN ceased to function, giving me all kinds of "protocol
rejected" messages.  I haven't seen any such reports lately on this
list or questions about it on freebsd-questions, so I'm wondering what
it's related to.  I can provide more details on request, but I first
wanted to see if anyone knows of an issue already.  This is the latest
mpd port (3.13) on both ends (FreeBSD on both ends), and I use
mpp-e128.  The link claims to come up, but any traffic on it causes
protocol-reject messages and doesn't get through (pings don't return
etc.).

Thanks for any and all help.

--
Doug Lee           dgl@dlee.org        http://www.dlee.org