Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:50:21 -0800
From:      perikillo <perikillo@gmail.com>
Subject:   Pure-ftpd with Mysql, where is the database?

   Hi people.

   I'm testing pure-ftpd from FreeBSD 6.2, i want to test with MySQL
4.1which already is running, i read the docs from the site but didn't
see
anything about  how pure-ftp  authenticated users from Mysql. My both
servers are running but, where is the PureFTPD database inf MySQL?

  Reading some linux manuals a see that they created the database manually,
is the same process? or we have already some database?

  Thanks all for your time!!!