Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 01:56:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vincent Vega <vvega@akula.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic error

Hello,

	I just bought one of these new Intel TX chipset pentium
motherboards, it seems as if when i boot the PC, the sounblaster causes a
double panic error.  It worked just fine when i ran it on my 486
motherboard.  I simply switched th harddrives and i get this error when i
boot up the kernel to sbivx0 at drg 5 where it was always set, i get the
double panic error and the system reboots....could someone please help me
..this sux bad..thank you :)