Date:      15 Sep 2001 15:19:38 -0700
From:      asami@clickarray.com (Satoshi Asami)
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, releng@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: some gnome components not building

 * From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@mail.ru>

 * Oh, now I see, but I swear that I was adding include/glade into
 * pkg-plist at the same time as a logic to create this symlink
 * into Makefile. Perhaps I screwed it somehow, so pkg-plist part
 * was not committed. Now should be fixed.
 *
 * > I'll try adding a fix and rebuilding only parts of the package
 * > collection that depend on the libglade package.  Please don't touch
 * > any of the related ports until I'm done.

Thanks, but you seemed to miss the part where I said "don't touch any
of the related ports". ;)

I backed out your change, and if the build goes well (I am running it
again since gdm, gnomeutils and guile-gnome failed), I will commit
mine.

FYI, the reason why I am not confident with your change is because of
known problems with pkg_add and symlinks to directories -- I can't
afford the time to test it and rebuild all the packages.

Satoshi