Date:      Sat, 01 Feb 1997 16:52:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, xfmail@Burka.NetVision.net.il, djb-qmail@koobera.math.uic.edu
Subject:   Very Strange Mail Problem

Attached are two pieces of email.  If I feed either one of them to xfmail
1.0 (or later, did not try older) all is well.

If I concatenate them, xfmail dumps core on sig 11.

This is only an example.  Since I subscribed to cvs-all, I get these
crashes almost every time.  It is on FreeBSD 2.2-BETA.  It seems that Pine
is also prone to the same error, although it needs bigger files.

I am posting this to these three lists as the mail was processed as folows:

qmail 0.95 o ~shimon/Maildir
maildir2mbox
xfmail

I have no clue why this happens, except that the Subject:  line appears
long.  So, if any of you can help, I will appreciate it very much.

Thanx!

Simon