Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:51:46 +0200
From:      "Karl M. Joch" <k_joch@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ESS1879 hwptr went backward?

the production servers are all on 4.1 at the moment. the notebook is more a game to get it to run
with sound and all that stuff normally nobody really needs. as long as i can use ssh and vmware i
dont really care about a crash. i am more curious to see what the future brings. and at least
current brought me to start learn C. till now i only know BS2000 assembler, cobol and perl. btw, i
am more or less new to this list. if my mails are placed wrong here please tell me.

best regards,

karl